ABOUT US AND OUR HOME:
Andrew and Arif are best friends and enjoy traveling and experiencing different cultures. We love sharing American culture with others and have hosted students from more than 15 countries as well as guests from the United States. We enjoy meeting new people and sharing our love of Chicago with them!
We primarily host international students studying English or doing internships and medical students on rotation. Our home will provide you a great place to study, practice English, and share your culture. We are one block from public transportation to downtown Chicago.
Fully furnished (Bed with linens, Dresser, Desk and Chair for study)
• Private room - $900/month
• Shared room - $750/month
MEALS AND UTILITIES INCLUDED:
• Self-serve breakfast
• Fresh, healthy, home-cooked dinner – a perfect time to practice English with friends and family
• Wireless, high-speed internet access throughout the home
• All utilities (water, electricity, etc.)
• FREE laundry machines (washer and dryer)
• Baby grand piano
Long-term preferred (3 months +)
Short-term arrangements considered (1 month, month-to-month, etc.)